1.01.2007

Supplements 411: FRS Healthy Energy Drink



One might think that you can get enough antioxidants in the foods we eat (esp. colorful fruits and vegetables), but in this age of food processing and increased mental, physical and environmental stresses, our bodies are taxed and can definitely benefit from a variety of well-developed antioxidant products.

FRS is one such brand I hold in high regard. I was privileged to work with several of their executive and management team members during my years at Balance Bar Company. I know these guys and gals have a passion in developing a product with credibility and functionality (that’s why it was a no-brainer to carry it online at the Tough Love Nutrition Store!).

Initially offered a liquid concentrate, FRS is available as a Ready-To-Drink (RTD) and very convenient Chews. FRS is scientifically formulated with the powerful combination of flavonoids from quercitin (found in skins of apples, onions and grapes) and catechins from green tea.
FRS RTD is my ally when my body is more worn down than usual and hints of a cold are looming. I also use is as a coffee alternative in late afternoon to get me over the workday hump, sparing me from the “can’t sleep” caffeine buzz.

More supplement recomendations at SmartGroceries!

No comments: