12.29.2008

From Fitness Transform Blog: Oprah Weighs Two Hundred Pounds!

Have you seen the January issue of O magazine? Oprah admits that she now weighs 200 pounds and has "fallen off the wagon" when it comes to healthy living.

"I'm embarrassed," she writes. "I can't believe that after all these years, all the things I know how to do, I'm still talking about my weight. I look at my thinner self and think, `How did I let this happen again?'"

And to top it off, she gained back all the weight even though she had daily access to her now famous personal trainer, Bob Green. How did this happen?

First if you take a look at Bob Green's program it involves cardiovascular exercise, but he advocates power walking, jogging, aerobic dances and stair climbing, not sprints to crank up the metabolism for fat loss.

And then a quick glance at Bob Green's meal plan reveals that her nutritional intake is really high in carbs....

Check out Oprah's carb-rich meal plan at Fitness Transform Blog!

No comments: